International Trainee Engineering
In order to face the fierce competition in the market and to reinforce our Belgian Group sustainability, we are looking for candidates for a traineeship
Versatility and internationality of Südzucker surprise and impress at the same time. With 18,500 employees, an annual turnover of 7.0 billion and 5.9 million tonnes of sugar production, we are one of the most important food companies and market leaders in the sugar sector in Europe. Beneo, Raffinerie Tirlemontoise and BioWanze represent Südzucker in Belgium.
Dare to develop your talent in a dynamic, international business context !
In an 18-months traineeship you will have the unique opportunity to explore and develop yourself in several areas such as production, research & development and different technical domains (a.o. engineering, maintenance and technology). You will be trained in Belgium and at least one period in another country where Südzucker is present.
After this training programme, during which your individual competencies will be challenged, you will get a high responsibility in a technical management function. A high degree of involvement and leadership aspects will be required.
Your personal achievements should convince
As an engineer in chemistry or process technology, you need to have the required basic qualifications :
- Good communication skills are a must. You speak and write English and French fluently.
- A working knowledge of Dutch and German is an asset
- Good knowledge of IT is also very important
- Since the programme will run internationally, mobility and flexibility will be required
- A strong team player
We offer you
- A complete introduction programme with personal coaching
- A fantastic development opportunity with multiple experiences
- An attractive salary package
- Real opportunities for permanent employment in a well-structured international company
Questions? Contact Koen Prosmans at +32/496 477 119 or email@example.com.
Apply via our career portal by 15/12/2018. We treat each application quickly and with discretion.