Customer Service Assistant (in het Engels)
The Customer Service department is responsible for the order to cash process (operational and administrative) between our plants and our customers. You will report to the Director Customer Service and your main activities will be the following :
- Support the full product supply chain from customers order entry to shipping and invoicing (including related shipping documents) for EU market
- Provide coordination and follow-up of sugar availabilities with the respective factories and sales organization
- Support and follow-up of the intercompany imports cane sugar
- Follow-up of shipping data for ocean and road transportation, and of delivered quantities against ordered/contracted volumes
- Participation in internal customer service related projects
- Bachelor’s degree in international commerce, marketing, sales administration or supply chain, or equivalent through experience
- Experience in an international commerce environment or supply chain function is a strong plus
- You are accurate, service minded and a dedicated team player
- Excellent trilingual skills (Dutch, French, English) are a must
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) is important; good knowledge of SAP is an advantage
Raffinerie Tirlemontoise is so much more than the world famous Hard Cube®. The 7 different production sites and locations of our company form part of the Südzucker Group, one of the key sugar producers in Europe, we strive to become one of Europe’s most productive and innovative sugar producers.
We offer you
- An attractive remuneration package
- A full range of fringe benefits
- A hands-on and no-nonsense working environment with an open communication culture
- A dynamic working environment where team spirit and commitment are appreciated
Interested ? Questions?
Don’t hesitate to call Gert Olefs at 0499 14 33 48 from 9 am to 8 pm on weekdays and from 11 am to 5 pm on Saturdays. We contact every candidate by mail or telephone and treat each application with discretion.
Apply before 24/02/2017 through our Career Portal. and follow the instructions to upload your CV and application letter. Your application will be treated quickly and with all discretion.